Webinar #1 - Emergency Bridging Measures for Sustained Employment
Sign up has ended
📆 29 April 2020 | 🕒 10:00 - 11:00 CET
💻 WEBINAR RECORDING | MIN: 71
The Hague Business Agency in collaboration with La Gro Geelkerken lawyers and The Hague International Centre has broadcasted their first interactive webinar about Successful strategies for the COVID-19 crisis: Emergency Bridging Measures for Sustained Employment - hosted on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, at 10.00 -11.00 am CET.
In this webinar
- Most recent updates and developments regarding new economic measures;
- A detailed explanation of emergency bridging measures for sustainable employment as well as answers to the most commonly asked labour-related questions;
- Assessment of the COVID-19 effect on immigration and international staff.
FAQs from Speakers:
- 👨🏻💻 Laurens Kok, Head of the Foreign Investments at The Hague Business Agency;
- 👨🏻💻 Find the answers to most common questions from David Korzec, M&A expert from La Gro Geelkerken lawyers;
- 👨🏻💻 Find the answers to most common questions from Gerko Visee, Policy Advisor of The Hague International Centre.