Latest updates with Extended economic measures
On this page we share the latest information regarding benefits, economic measures available as well as info resources for startups and businesses based in The Hague and its region to help them overcome the crisis.
Economic measures info package #3- September 2020
Economic measures info package #2- June 2020
Economic measures info package #1 - March 2020
Expert Online Advice
THBA has launched a series of free webinars with experienced specialists from several largest consulting firms and our partner organisations on topics of crisis management: cash flow / cost-reduction, labour law, people management, tax and government crisis regulations and more.
- Emergency Bridging Measures for Sustained Employment was the 1st interactive webinar in the series of webinars. Successful strategies for the COVID-19 crisis, hosted by The Hague Business Agency in collaboration with La Gro Geelkerken lawyers and The Hague International Centre Webinar recording
- Emergency Birding Measures: New economic measures and associated legal risks and opportunities, hosted by THBA in collaboration with BUREN. Webinar video recording.
- Talent attraction, retention and collaborative effort during COVID-19 crisis, hosted by THBA in collaboration with Octagon and International Community Platform (ICP). Webinar video recording.
- How can low carbon technology developers get access to funding in the Netherlands? Webinar recording.
- Financial developments in the Netherlands. Webinar recording.
Get in touch with us
If you have any questions regarding information packages or any content on this page, please contact Guy van Eijkeren.