Extended Economic Measures explained in info packages
Extra measures to control the spread of the coronavirus
On 13th October the Dutch Government has announced extra measures for the coming weeks to control the spread of the coronavirus. The Netherlands will enter a partial lockdown for a period of four weeks beginning on Wednesday 14th October at 10 p.m. in an attempt to reduce the impact on the healthcare sector, so that care unrelated to the coronavirus and Covid-19 can continue.
From 14th October 10 PM:
For the most part, all events will be forbidden. As it goes for congresses and trade-shows those may be planned following the strict guidelines, such as a maximum of 30 people per room a and at a distance of 1.5 meters in dedicated corona safe spaces.
- Cafes and restaurants are closed including the terraces and the coffee shops, but takeaway points are allowed.
- Read more about the measures here (English). In Dutch the official information can be found here (Dutch).
Economic measures info package #4- January 2021
Economic measures info package #3- September 2020
Economic measures info package #2- June 2020
Economic measures info package #1 - March 2020
Expert Online Advice
THBA has launched a series of free webinars with experienced specialists from several largest consulting firms and our partner organisations on topics of crisis management: cash flow / cost-reduction, labour law, people management, tax and government crisis regulations and more.
- Emergency Bridging Measures for Sustained Employment was the 1st interactive webinar in the series of webinars. Successful strategies for the COVID-19 crisis, hosted by The Hague Business Agency in collaboration with La Gro Geelkerken lawyers and The Hague International Centre Webinar recording
- Emergency Birding Measures: New economic measures and associated legal risks and opportunities, hosted by THBA in collaboration with BUREN. Webinar video recording.
- Talent attraction, retention and collaborative effort during COVID-19 crisis, hosted by THBA in collaboration with Octagon and International Community Platform (ICP). Webinar video recording.
- How can low carbon technology developers get access to funding in the Netherlands? Webinar recording.
- Financial developments in the Netherlands. Webinar recording.
Get in touch with us
If you have any questions regarding information packages or any content on this page, please contact Guy van Eijkeren.