Marketing & Communication Internship (full-time)
The Hague Business Agency attracts international companies and organisations and assists them in establishing, expanding or relocating their (foreign) operations within the Greater Hague region. The Hague Business Agency works closely together with The Hague Marketing Bureau and The Hague Convention Bureau under the umbrella of “The Hague & Partners’. Together we aim to stimulate The Hague’s economy and boost the job market by attracting and retaining more national and international visitors, companies/organisations and conferences through marketing and acquisition.
From January/February 2018, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern for a period of at least 5 months (full-time).
What can you expect?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communication intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. The ideal candidate is an undergraduate (junior or senior) or graduate student in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Digital Communication for Business Development. You are detail-oriented, organized and creative and possess a professional work ethic and are enthusiastic to gain new knowledge. You may be required to perform duties outside your normal responsibilities.
- Assisting in writing press releases
- Assisting in developing social media content (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Writing and editing copy/content for blog
- Organising and assisting with events
- Updating the website
- Assisting in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter
- Preparing promotional presentations
- Helping to create and distribute marketing materials
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Proficient in English, Dutch nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available for a period of at least 5 months
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign preferred
- No 9 to 5 mentality
How to apply?
Do you see yourself in this position? Please send you resume and motivation letter before 5 January 2018 to Renée Hammersley at email@example.com. You can also contact Renée Hammersley on 070 311 55 55 for more information about this position.