18 September 2019 - 18 September 2019
Cyber Security Week 2018
On 1 October the national Alert Online cyber security awareness campaign kicks off aiming to make the Netherlands safer online.
On 2 & 3 October the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy and the Dutch NCSC of the Ministry of Justice and Security are organising the internationally renowned One Conference in The Hague. Leading speakers from all over the world will share the latest insights and developments in cyber security here.
On 4 & 5 October a dedicated CSW Conference and Expo will take place at the Fokker Terminal in The Hague. Including an exposition for national and international organisations to display their innovative cyber security solutions, a matchmaking programme with pre-arranged meetings, an Access to Capital Event, an Access to Talent Event and dozens of other cyber security related keynotes, sessions and workshops.
Therefore the CSW will provide many opportunities to discuss and learn about the latest developments in the sector, meet innovative startups, pitch for funding and meet new potential partners.
• 2&3 Oct: The One Conference (World Forum)
• 2-4 Oct: CIPRE Conference & Expo (Crown Plaza)
• 2 Oct: NRC Live event cyber security (Diligentia)
• 3 Oct: Central Network Reception
• 4&5 Oct: CSW Conference & Expo (Fokker Term.)
• 4&5 Oct: Matchmaking Event (Fokker Terminal)
• 4 Oct: Access to Capital Event (Fokker Terminal)
• 5 Oct: Access to Talent Event (Fokker Terminal)
Interested in joining the CSW as a visitor? Pre-registration is open. Furthermore, you can already register for the following three events:
• 2-day Matchmaking Programme (22 May live)
• NRC Live Event
• Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe (CIPRE) Conference & Expo
Please click here for more information