04 July 2018 - 04 July 2018
ICT SummerFair 2018 The Hague
On 4 July 2018 there will be new edition of the ICT Summerfair in The Hague.
At the ICT Summerfair the atmosphere is easygoing. The expo starts with a plenary session followed by several
workshops. In the afternoon the Expo transforms into a festival themed networking event with music, foodtrucks and drinks.
The fees for exhibitors are user friendly due to the light frameworks we use for the
demo booths. For visitors everything is free of charge, including registration, parking
Theme: Work Smarter
The theme of this Summerfair edition is “the digital workplace” and how to work smarter. The Expo forms the center of this event with more than 60 companies showing their products and services in the field of Now&New business.
- Connectivity: Broadband, Voice, Call center solutions, Soft pbx, SIM cards, Energy
- Hardware: Desktop phones, Smartphones, Accessories, Hybrid tablets, Headsets, Routers, Switches, Wearables
- Cloud/applications: Security, Cloud distribution, CRM, ERP, Mobile apps
- ICT & Life cycle management: Repair, Recycle, Reverse and Logistics
- ICT & Mobility: Flexible workspots, Mobility access, iCars
- Value add telecom and ICT resellers/ VAR’s/ Managed Service Providers (MSP’s)
- Retailers and e-Tailers : CEOs/ Buyers / Account Managers
- Telco’s, MVNO’s, ISP’s, ISV’s : CEOs/ Franchisers/ Buyers
- Resellers and distributors : CEOs / Management/ Buyers
- End-user at small & medium enterprises : ICT professionals/ Buyers
If you are interested in attending as exhibitor with a demobooth please contact Peter Scheffers for more information by sending mail to p.scheffers(at)thehague.com with subject “ICTsummerfairTheHague”
for the program visit www.ictfair.nl