09 October 2017 - 13 October 2017
SDN NFV World Congres 2017 (The Hague)
SDN NFV World Congress creates the principal market focus for network innovation, and has grown to become the world’s largest meeting place for carrier Network Transformation industry leaders.
2,000 executives, decision makers, leaders and activists meet, learn and exchange knowledge face-to-face in The Hague, watched by a global audience via live webcast.
Now, with over 100 supporting partners and sponsors, and 1,700+ delegates in 2016, the World Congress has established itself as the principal network innovation conference in Europe for the global telecommunications industry. The agenda has expanded in a judicious manner to embrace areas of Network Innovation with the most relevance and urgency for carriers today, including:
– Networking Technology/Infrastructure (Hardware, Interop, Perform, Accelerate)
– Automation & Operation (Automation, Orchestration, API, OSS, Security, Policy)
– SD-WAN & Business (Strategy, Applications, Services, Networks, Revenue)
– Cloud Optical (Transport SDN, TIP Telecom Infrastructure Project, Open Line Systems)
– 5G CAT (Core, Access, Transport, vEPC, SD-Backhaul, Multi-Access Edge Computing, Network Slicing)
– NFV Security (CI/CD, process validation, MANO & NFVO authority & accreditation, embedded trust mechanisms, trusted orchestrator/VIM/VNF/NFVi, continuous security patches)
– Open Networking (OpenDaylight, The Infra Project (TIP), ONAP, OpenStack, Open Source MANO, CORD)
more information https://www.layer123.com/sdn/